I’m it! I’ve been tagged by Andrea to complete the sentences below. Betcha didn’t know all of these things about me.
1. My uncle once: barbecued with an apron on but no shirt.
2. Never in my life: will I go sky-diving.
3. When I was five: I went to Culver City Presbyterian Nursery School in Los Angeles.
4. High school was: at first stressful, and then lots of fun.
5. I will never forget: the smell of the Manhattan air on September 11.
6. Once I met: Dee Snider
7. Thereā??s this girl I know: who will do any favor you ask.
8. Once, at a bar: I saw Monica Lewinsky hanging out with some girlfriends.
9. By noon, Iā??m usually: finished with tutoring and craving Thai food.
10. Last night: Seth and I had the most delicious seafood meal. (We’re trying to squeeze in some “dates.”)
11. If only I had: the money to pay off my friends’ and sisters’ student loans.
12. Next time I go to church: will probably be the next time we visit my best friend, Grace (who also happens to be a pastor).
13. What worries me most: is that something will happen to me or Seth.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a blank wall (we need some art in here).
15. When I turn my head right I see: Seth blogging at his desk with his beloved 30″ monitor.
16. You know Iā??m lying when: I say I liked the pizza even though it had anchovies on it.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: my Cyndi Lauper tape.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare Iā??d be: hmmm…the Bard’s editor? I don’t think I’m suicidal or dramatic enough to make the cut.
19. By this time next year: our baby will be learning how to walk and talk.
20. A better name for me would be: Dr. Rachel; I’m working on that.
21. I have a hard time understanding: how hating people will get you into heaven.
22. If I ever go back to school, Iā??ll: become a lawyer.
23. You know I like you if: I’ve told you about this blog.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Seth.
25. Take my advice, never: try to hail a cab between 4:30 and 5pm. A black hole sucks them all up during those 30 minutes.
26. My ideal breakfast is: a cinnamon raisin bagel with plain cream cheese.
27. A song I love but do not have is: “You’ve got a friend” by James Taylor
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go for a walk or ride along Lake Michigan.
29. Why wonā??t people: say “excuse me?”
30. If you spend a night at my house: you’ll be sleeping on the floor because our hide-a-bed couch still hasn’t been delivered.
31. Iā??d stop my wedding for: a hurricane.
32. The world could do without: PVC.
33. Iā??d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: the belly of a tarantula.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Grace, my grandma, my cousin Charleen.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: ball-point pens, because you can take out your iPhone SIM card with a bent paper clip.
36. If I do anything well itā??s: organizing small spaces
37. And by the way: I tag Grace!